** MHA2019 VOLUNTEER TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT
Thank you to the Agile Denver community for the overwhelming response to Day of Volunteer applications. We have our team of confirmed volunteers assembled for this year. For those of you not on that list, thank you very much for your application. We hope you plan to buy tickets (https://milehighagile.ticketbud.com/mile-high-agile-2019) and join us at the conference on May 29th-30th.
** We’re looking for a few good ideas!
We are about two months out from the conference and are looking for ideas for raffle prizes. Have a wild idea, or something you would be so pleased to win at the conference? Help us by filling out this survey (https://goo.gl/forms/9VhokFB81XWGmqfz2) .
** Did you know?
** Meet the Agile Denver Community
Did you know that Agile Denver is an outreach organization for agile and lean practice in the Denver area? The organization strives to facilitate quality events to our members, helping them become better agilists. Agile Denver is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit and annually hosts Mile High Agile, staffed entirely by volunteers.
Our main meetup (https://www.meetup.com/Agile-Denver2/) covers a broad range of topics and meets monthly. In addition to these monthly gatherings, you can also sign up to attend the Agile Denver Board of Directors meetings, which are open to the public.
** Upcoming Agile Denver sessions:
* April 22 @ 6pm – How to Promote Agile in Schools with Bret Thayer! – Attend (https://www.meetup.com/Agile-Denver2/events/259689110/)
* April 16th @ 5:30pm – Agile Denver Board of Director’s Meeting – Attend (https://www.meetup.com/Agile-Denver2/events/kvjcrqyzgbvb/)
** Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Agile Denver also has several Special Interest Groups that meet actively to support our community on very specific topics. Here are some highlights of upcoming sessions from each group.
* April 3rd @ 6pm – Scrum Masters Guild – MHA 2019 Presentation Practice – Attend (https://www.meetup.com/ScrumMasters-Guild/events/259976827/)
* April 11th @ 6pm – Agile Denver Kanban SIG – Monthly Meeting – Attend (https://www.meetup.com/Agile-Denver2/events/bcxmpqyzgbpb)
* April 18th @ 7pm – Denver Agile @ Scale – “Slalom Consulting’s Agile Transformation Methodology” – Attend (https://www.meetup.com/Denver-Agile-at-Scale/events/tfdvmqyzgbxb/)
Find out more about our SIGs (https://www.meetup.com/Agile-Denver2/about/)
** Ways to get involved and stay informed
There are many ways you can keep in touch with the Agile Denver community. Here are some tips that we found effective!
* Join Agile Denver’s Slack (https://agiledenver-slackin.herokuapp.com/) community
* Follow Agile Denver’s Twitter (https://twitter.com/agiledenver?lang=en) account
* Keep in touch with others on the Agile Denver LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/groups/158624/) group or follow the company page (https://www.linkedin.com/company/5200375/)
* Follow Agile Denver’s Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/agile.denver.9) account
* Register for Mile High Agile 2019 (https://milehighagile.ticketbud.com/mile-high-agile-2019) !
** THANK YOU TO OUR MHA2019 SPONSORS
Agile Denver – http://agiledenver.org
Agile 42 – https://www.agile42.com/en/
E*Trade – https://us.etrade.com/home
ImagineX – https://imaginexconsulting.com/