Thanks to the ever present help of Agile Denver’s community, we now have uploaded the entire MHA2018 conference’s website. You can see all of the previous year’s content here, including our schedule, sponsors, keynote speakers, and much much more.
We heard your frustration last year with the CFP tool and we’ve acted to fix the problems! This year we are proud to join many other Agile conferences using ConfEngine. This tool will fully support our call for papers, speakers, and sponsor processes-all on one tool!
We offer many warm thanks to Naresh Jain for serving the Agile community with ConfEngine (and his endless patience answering our questions).
Call For Papers Details
For tips and tricks on what to submit and to learn about our review process, please read our Speakers FAQ guide. When you are done with that, head over to the theme and tracks for the conference to learn about our theme for the year. When you are ready to submit, add a proposal.
Rough dates for program selection:
- CFP Open: November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019 (12:00pm MST)
- Session Evaluation: January 16, 2019 – February 6, 2019
- Overall Program Review: February 6, 2019 – February 10, 2019
- Notifications to Presenters: February 10, 2019 – February 14, 2019
- Acceptance Deadline: February 20, 2019
- Program Announced: February 22, 2019
Mile High Agile 2018 was our biggest and best event yet, and we’re already preparing for the 2019 iteration. While we build our backlog, here’s what you can do to prepare:
- Put Mile High Agile 2019 on your calendar. (Those dates again are May 29-30.)
- Start thinking about that brilliant talk you’ve been dying to share. More details will be released soon, including our 2019 keynotes and the call for speakers.
Watch your inbox for the latest and follow us @agiledenver.
(Want to put your brand in front of hundreds of Agile practitioners? Email us to learn about sponsoring Mile High Agile.)
The #MileHighAgile 2019 Organizing Team