MHA 2020 would not be successful if it weren’t for our volunteers. They help support and run the conference by performing a number of different activities, from setting up, registering attendees and speakers, helping the speakers at their sessions, answering attendee questions, and supporting the organizing team, to mention just a few.
Volunteering at MHA 2020 provides an opportunity to meet and network with leading agile practitioners. It also provides the opportunity to participate in the 2-day conference while supporting those who will speak, attend or organize.
Thank you so much for offering your time to make the Mile High Agile conference a great experience for all who attend.
Benefits of volunteering
- Complimentary registration for the 2-day conference program
- Complimentary access to breakfast, lunches and coffee/snacks
- Complimentary access to the MHA 2020 conference evening social event to be held at The View House on May 18th
- Complimentary volunteer t-shirt
- Opportunity to meet and network with like-minded agile professionals
- Opportunity to attend some of the sessions/workshops during the 2 volunteer days at the conference
- Able to volunteer the full 2 days (May 18th and 19th). This is a requirement.
- Able to attend the orientation training dinner one week before the conference. This is a required meeting in order to volunteer.
- Able to volunteer approximately 12 hours. This time will include:
- Pre-conference meetings (potentially 1 or 2 virtual)
- Time needed to set up and be active on Slack
- The orientation training dinner
- Conference Day assignments
- Willing to do any of these jobs if/as needed. We will ask for your preferences and do our best to accommodate your interests but all jobs need to be filled to make this a successful experience for all attendees.
- Conference Setup Duties – Early morning setup of information table, supplies, TVs, etc.
- Registration Duties – Setting up the registration desk, registering attendees and providing information to attendees as needed
- Speaker Support – Providing support and technical assistance to speakers during their sessions
- Attendee Support – Providing directions to session rooms or other information to speakers and conference attendees
- Conference tear down – Packing up the tv, equipment, supplies and taking inventory. We are not responsible for the tear down of the sponsor booths, etc.
Volunteer Application Process
- Complete this MHA2020 Volunteer application form by March 4th, 2020
We will reach out to the list of volunteers by March 17, 2020. We will also create a waitlist and notify those who are on the waitlist.
- Marie Struckman email@example.com
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Marie.