Mile High Agile 2018 has six separate tracks, each with their own specific focus:
- Basecamp – guidance for new agilists
- Climbing Gear – tools and ways of working for those who design, build, test, and deploy software
- Orienteering – helping you find your way down the Agile path
- Scaling the Mountain – explore the challenges of agility at scale
- Guiding the Trail Guides – tools and techniques for coaching team and organizational leadership
- Getting Your Hands Dirty on the Mountain – hands-on practice for new tactics for moving your own personal mountains
Learn more about our Tracks here.