We heard your frustration last year with the CFP tool and we’ve acted to fix the problems! This year we are proud to join many other Agile conferences using ConfEngine. This tool will fully support our call for papers, speakers, and sponsor processes-all on one tool!
We offer many warm thanks to Naresh Jain for serving the Agile community with ConfEngine (and his endless patience answering our questions).
Call For Papers Details
For tips and tricks on what to submit and to learn about our review process, please read our Speakers FAQ guide. When you are done with that, head over to the theme and tracks for the conference to learn about our theme for the year. When you are ready to submit, add a proposal.
Rough dates for program selection:
- CFP Open: November 1, 2018 – January 15, 2019 (12:00pm MST)
- Session Evaluation: January 16, 2019 – February 6, 2019
- Overall Program Review: February 6, 2019 – February 10, 2019
- Notifications to Presenters: February 10, 2019 – February 14, 2019
- Acceptance Deadline: February 20, 2019
- Program Announced: February 22, 2019