Being fierce is to show heartfelt and powerful intensity. These are qualities we bring to our jobs every day we work. We are fiercely protective of our teams–pushing ourselves to be better, to reach for things we didn’t think were possible, to trust, work, and play hard with our teams. We are fiercely protective of our organizations–all of our co-workers deserve that same trust, protection and ability to dream the impossible. In its infancy, Agile was about being fierce. It’s possible that we’ve lost touch with the movement–the intensity behind what we were meant to protect. Mile High Agile 2019 hopes to bring us all back to the heart of Agile. Will you be fierce with us?
- MHA2019 Newsletter: Em Campbell-Pretty will BE FIERCE! at Mile High Agile 2019 April 8, 2019
- MHA2019 Newsletter: Let’s get excited for our Mile High Agile Keynote! March 27, 2019
- MHA2019 Newsletter: Looking for a few good ideas… March 22, 2019
- Keynote Speakers Announced February 15, 2019
- Early bird tickets go on sale tomorrow! January 17, 2019